Thursday, December 3, 2009

I need a smart cosmetic line for my studio any ideas?

I have a skincare studio and im lacking a really smart cosmetic line. I would like to offer my clients something different. Not mary kay/avon.I need a smart cosmetic line for my studio any ideas?
I think Mary Kay/Avon would be your best bet. If you offer another cosmetic line - you won't be making much of a profit. I mean if you're selling like say MAC at a higher price - your customers would rather go to another counter and get the makeup cheaper. You might be able to resale the makeup at a lower price than what you bought it and make a profit simply because people are willing to buy it. Or you could see if you can buy the makeup in bulk and sell it.I need a smart cosmetic line for my studio any ideas?
Sorry to disagree with you, but Mary Kay is a very high quality product and there are numerous options for the different types of skin. I recommend that you seriously look in to Mary Kay for your studio. The company has been in business since 1963 and is the no. 1 best selling skin care and color cosmetics in the U.S. for 15 yrs. in a row. And, it is in a totally different class/category of cosmetics than Avon, or the brands offered in stores like Wal-Mart, Kmart, etc. It compares to the nice department store brands such as Clinique, Estee lauder, Elizabeth Arden, etc. And it is preferred over all of them by customers in the U.S. If you need more information or facts, please feel free to contact me.
That is so cool! Anyway, um............how about something like..................... Makeup No.5. Like Chanel No.5!!!





That may not be good, but that's all I can think of!!
try No7 makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles