Thursday, December 3, 2009

What sort of cosmetic surgery options are there for teeth?

I'm really conscious of my smile, I have two large front teeth, with a small gap in between. Is there some sort of method for reducing the size of them so that they are more even with the rest of my teeth? If so approx how much would it cost?What sort of cosmetic surgery options are there for teeth?
Expensive ones!What sort of cosmetic surgery options are there for teeth?
If you are below 16 then wait for some time. If the gap does not close even after you become 20 then you may have to do the artificial crowns to cover the gap.
A few years back (2002) my ex got half a gob full of new teeth, they were laser bonded lucas sherring empress crowns with platinum pillars. I think they came in at around 拢500 a tooth, but they are absoloutley indistinguishable from her remaining natural teeth.





There are hundreds of options, go to a REPUTABLE cosmetic dentist. Get referals from trusted friends or professionals. Do not be tempted by cheap offers, you get what you pay for.
http://www.cosmeticdentistryguide.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles