Monday, November 30, 2009

Are there any cosmetic dentists willing to do free work in brampton ontario ?

my teeth (whats left of them) are broken off below gum line, rotten, missing, etc i have a horrible looking mouth, and i believe it's affecting my overall health. are there any dental surgeons etc willing to preform free service and use me as a poster boy in advertising (before and after shots) indicating the strides of progression in dentistry?





* 18 minutes ago


* - 3 days left to answer.


Are there any cosmetic dentists willing to do free work in brampton ontario ?
Question


Are you a member of extreme fitness in Toronto?


I'm looking for a copy of their contract; as they would not give me one in person.


If you have one I would appreciate it if you could scan it, and upload it to rapidshare.com and post the link here.


Uploading to rapidshare.com is free and does not require any signup.


thank-you

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles