Saturday, November 28, 2009

Is ELF Cosmetics any good?

I know nearly everything is 1 dollar, including brushes, so is it just worth a dollar, or are the products good quality?Is ELF Cosmetics any good?
Hi there,


I haven't actually purchased any elf products but I have heard very good reviews about them so yes.


Natalie xIs ELF Cosmetics any good?
Actually, I really like it:)





It works nice for me and i lovee the prices.
Some of their stuff is good, I like the shimmering facial whip and all over color stick. Their all over cover stick is good when applied with a concealer brush. You should check out the reviews on the website.





Brushes:


My experiece with them was not good, flimsy and bad quialty.
no there not , from what i heard,


and if they are really that cheap , there quality and stuff are probably not that good.


go to wal-mart , its affordable or MAC, even tho its expensive but its good .


answer mine please?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
well i have some elf but it works a little to good.


like it smears very easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles