Monday, November 30, 2009

Can anyone tell me what's up with the cosmetics from E.L.F.?

I recently was told that the cosmetics company Eyes Lips Face was having a major sale on all of their products because Nordstrom was buying them and they needed to get rid of their merchandise. So like any other would do I rushed to their website and ordered. However, I hadn't done my research and I now worried that this is all just a scam, so can anyone tell me what the deal is. I've already done a lot of research. Should I cancel my order? Who should I trust?Can anyone tell me what's up with the cosmetics from E.L.F.?
The Nordstrom part was a scam- they have'nt been bought out. All their products are always that cheap. They have some good quality items but most are really cheap quality. Cancel your order if you feel it's not worth the money.Can anyone tell me what's up with the cosmetics from E.L.F.?
wow my cousin just ordered a few weeks ago and they will tell you it will be there and it will take forever and items will be missing too, she got her stuff eventually but not all of it and they said they would credit her money back to her account and never did and she's only a teen making minimum wage so thus she spent too much and overdrew her account cause they never put it back, not a total scam but i've seen there items at big lots
Because Nordstrom is an upscale store, I doubt that they would buy ELF. I tried to contact them, but you can never get an answer. Also, I saw their products at Burlington Coat Factory, and Big Lots. I wouldn't be bothered with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles