Monday, November 30, 2009

Clinique or Benefit cosmetics?

And why do you like them?Clinique or Benefit cosmetics?
I'd have to say i like both equally but for different reasons and products.





Clinique~ i love clinique face products! they have really good coverage and don't make me break out at all! I also love the clinique 3 step skin care line. I have been using it since i was 12 and it works so great! Eyeshadows from clinique are horrible, little pigmentation, and in my opinion poor quality and hard to blend. Price wise its ok, i always buy my clinique when there are free gifts involved. Its always fun to get free goodies!!





Benefit~ Another favorite! I have no complaints about any of the products (love them all) but i really dislike the prices. I beliieve they are overpriced. The quality is great but the price really makes me not purchase there products as much. One thing i do love about them is that all of there stuff is very original! many of there cosmetic items cannot be found anywhere else with anyother brand. A few of my favorite things are- boiing, high beam, and posie tint!





Hope this helps!!Clinique or Benefit cosmetics?
I don't like clinique never really been a fan none of there makeup has ever really worked out for me and it's too much money for being like a drugstore level. I would def go with benefit!! I have never been dissappointed with any of their products and plus they come in really cute packaging and desgined adorable!! ;)





BENEFIT WITHOUT A DOUBT ;D





the quality of benefit is so much better and they're products are more nifty and useful wow lol I can't belive I just said nifty that's how much I like benefit haha :) my opinion hope this helps!
BENEFIT DEFINATELY!


..well i was never a big fan of clinique cosmetics, because i think the quality isnt the greatest and its just a rip-off.





-Benefit has alot more different kinds of cosmetics and i just like the colors and quality of it better!
I never tried Benefit, but I definitely agree that Clinique is a rip off...Not worth for what it costs

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles