Saturday, November 28, 2009

Bobbie Brown Cosmetics....Is her stuff really that good?

I really want to know if anyone uses Bobbie Browns cosmetics i.e; foundation and mascara because I heard its really good and is even better at covering up acne and is not oil based so does don't over compensate oil glands (i have naturally oily skin) I really want to start uses foundation and stuff but is afraid it will make me skin problem even worse??? Please help, any advice would be gratefully!!Bobbie Brown Cosmetics....Is her stuff really that good?
i'm told ,its GREATBobbie Brown Cosmetics....Is her stuff really that good?
Bobbi Brown cosmetics are really good (I use MAC %26amp; BB) And FYI, you can get smaller sizes in BB cosmetics - kind of try before you buy...although I think they're mainly for quick touch ups etc...but good if you don't want to lay out loads of money before hand! Go to a BB make-up counter for advice, or go on-line.
Yes that is a great brand but unless you have yellow undertones thier foundations aren't right for you. As they all are yellow based and can make someone of olive or pinkish tones look sick. Buty for their mascaras try them you won't be disappointed. Also try their shimmer bricks they ca be used for shadow,highlighting and blush.
I have very oily skin as well and decided to try out one of the foundation, big mistake. I wasted 拢25 on it, as it smelt horrible, didn't give good coverage and just really melted off my face. And even though I have yellow undertones this was much too yellowy.
It is a very good brand esp. for foundation. I think they're very good quality. It's one of my favourtie brands for foundation.


If you go to buy it, however, ask them to match you for the right foundation (or to give you the options for which one you like see link for a list) %26amp; test to match ur skin colour, then they'll give you a sample satchet sample to try at home to see if it suits you. Then you won't have to spend loads of money if it it is not what u r looking for.http://www.bobbibrown.co.uk/templates/pr鈥?/a>
Bobbie Brown is the most repected cosmetic supplier/manufacturer.





My Fiance swears buy it, It is a little more on the expensive side however you get what you pay for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles