Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is the best way to clean makeup brushes without cleaner from a cosmetic store?

I just got this really awesome set of brushes, but I do not live in a city where I can get a really good quality brush cleaner. What could I use until I make it to the city?What is the best way to clean makeup brushes without cleaner from a cosmetic store?
I actually just tried this yesterday it worked really well on my Bare Escentuals brushes! I use Johnson and Johnson Purpose face wash (really light and good for sensitive skin).... I figured since the brushes are going back on my face I should wash them with something I know will not irritate my face.... So I washed all my brushes with a dab of my face wash and some warm water. I let them dry overnight and they were perfect in the morning. They actually feel even softer than before!What is the best way to clean makeup brushes without cleaner from a cosmetic store?
Ive always used just plain soap and water, just make sure you rinse them well and let them dry all the way before using them
I use Shampoo.Gently message it through the brush and lather then rinse and repeat.When done,use your blow dryer to dry it.Works great.
Just put a bit of shampoo into the palm of your hand. Wet your brush and swirl it around in the palm. Then rinse it thoroughly, reshape it and then dry it
A little bit of shampoo and water should help.
just use shampoo and water...it works for me everytime
it sounds stupid but u should brush them on a dryer sheet. it catches all the powder for some weird reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles