Saturday, November 28, 2009

When is the right time to use cosmetics of boys and girls? help for my speech?

I went to a private school through 8th grade that didn't allow make-up, but when I was in 8th grade, my mom allowed me to wear blush, brown mascara and lip gloss and I never got in trouble at school. Once I was a freshman in high school, I was allowed to wear all make-up, and I did.





I am 25, but when I was in high school, a guy whould have gotten his *** kicked for wearing make-up. It may be different now, but none of the guys I knew wore make-up, so I don't know what an appropriate age would be.When is the right time to use cosmetics of boys and girls? help for my speech?
It depends on the parent and what the girl wants to do. I played with my mom's make up from a young age. I gradually built it up from there. I started wearing it outside of the house around 12 in 7th grade. Some girls I know began around 6th grade while others wait until high school.





It depends upon the girls' comfort level. Wearing make up can completely change how a girl looks. At a young age, you're not used to this new look, so although you may look pretty with it on, you kind of get shy about it.





In reality, there is no right time for anything. There's a range. I think preteen/teen could act as a launch pad to experiment with make up, because around that age, girls begin to identify with who they really are as they're going through their awkward, pubescent phase. However, those girls shouldn't be wearing smoky eyes. They just need something to enhance what they have. Nothing drastic. A little mascara. I'm iffy with blush (never used it unless it's for special events...The only young girls I've seen with it who need it are models for ads like Target or BonneBell). Little to no eye shadow (preferably pastel shades and as long as it doesn't change their overall look significantly). Lip gloss and chapstick (not lip stick--not appropriate unless for special events) can be worn at any age.When is the right time to use cosmetics of boys and girls? help for my speech?
well im in my honest opinon i think at high schol is what girls should wear make up.%26amp;%26amp;o for boy well if ther gay then high school.





we all have the right to do


what we want with our faces its our face right??


we all have our diffrent opinions but if boys want to wear mke up let them bu just wen there older..


I hope it helps but im not shuree...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles