Saturday, November 28, 2009

Having cosmetic surgery soon, what do I say to my boss for time off work?

Im having plastic surgery done but dont want anybody in work knowing about it. I need up to 2weeks off work, what do I say to my boss, I wanted to just call in sick, maybe say that i have to get something done in hospital.. All I know is she wont give me time off if I ask her.. What should I do? What could I say?Having cosmetic surgery soon, what do I say to my boss for time off work?
Nothing you can say. If you want the surgery, and plastic surgery is not an excused absence, you'll lose your job. Maybe you could reschedule it to have it done while you are on vacation.Having cosmetic surgery soon, what do I say to my boss for time off work?
well i think if you really need it and stuff you should throw a sickie


and say you have food potion or some thing so no one knows but it isnt a big deal if you have them done coz some one if gonna find out at some point and a lot of peaple have it done
Say you are having your appendix out maybe. Or maybe say your in hospital with dizziness and having to be kept in for observation. Good luck with everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles