Saturday, November 28, 2009

What do you think about a cosmetic and medical vacation overseas?

How to structure a Medical Vacation Company











Dear friends,





my name is Giovanna Caprini. Currently, I am taking Business classes and me working on building a Medical Vacation Company. My first goal is taking care of American beauty and health.


I will be so glad if you could help me on this:


- how can I structure this company in the way I can please the Americans?


- What do you think it could be part on this???


-Where would you go for a vacation and medical treatment?


- How comfortable do you feel to be in the exotic beach while you receive aesthetic or medical treatment?


- The best name for the company?





Just tell me what you think about?





Thank you so much,





Giovana.What do you think about a cosmetic and medical vacation overseas?
The best name for the company is:





Giovanna Caprini





you have a great name !

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles