Monday, November 30, 2009

How can I make myself more attractive without cosmetic surgery?

What steps can I take to improve my physical appearence?How can I make myself more attractive without cosmetic surgery?
It would help if you would show us a picture of yourself and then we could see where you are going wrong with hair/clothes etcHow can I make myself more attractive without cosmetic surgery?
Im taking it your a boy - get a side fringe (not emo) but sort of styled hair.. boys with styled hair has a much better appearence.. fake tan..natural looking makes physique appear better, keep clean.. smelling good makes you more attreactive.. keeping fit but not going overboard so you never have a social life cos of it, and genuily being nice.
here is some sites.





:D
Get the male grooming products out. If you want to go all out you can even try some guyliner and manscara.
well, what do you find unattractive.?
yes, picture plz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles