Saturday, November 28, 2009

I want to become a Cosmetic Chemist but my undergraduate is in business. How can i make it happen :) thanks?

Some of the Masters programs I have researched say most students have a background in science. I don't but am willing to take some Organic Chemistry classes if i need to. Anyone have experience with this?I want to become a Cosmetic Chemist but my undergraduate is in business. How can i make it happen :) thanks?
I had some trouble finding a job after my undergraduate career. I have a degree is specialized chemistry, but most jobs look for chemical engineers. This sounds off topic, but the key is drive. If you have the passion for chemistry but didn't find out until four years too late.





The situation depends on your background as well. If you want to do research and discover more efficient or better chemicals for cosmetics, then the best path unfortunately would be to pursue a degree in chemistry even after your business degree.





This can be rough, but if you want a basic understanding, say you still like chemistry and took a few classes on the side, then perhaps you could slide buy with taking a few organic courses. The key problem is some of the basic problem solving skills developed in general chemistry courses. On the other hand, if you can prove an aptitude for basic inorganic skills or even a flair, then you could still pursue the masters.





The most important aspect is really just if your sure that this is the type of decision you want to make, then making it should merely be following your passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles