Monday, November 30, 2009

How many women would be interested in this cosmetic surgery?

Hi, I am trying very hard to come up with an invention that will make me lots of money. My new idea is plastic surgery that can give you vagina-balls. Basically the lips of the vagina are made to be like a scrotum at the bottom and silicon balls are put in.





Does this sound good?How many women would be interested in this cosmetic surgery?
Hahaha no thanks I'm okay.





Question though, does anyone consider braces, acne treatment or laser eye correction cosmetic surgery? Hmm...How many women would be interested in this cosmetic surgery?
Um....why would we want that?





Don't get me wrong...I luv me some balls...but I really do prefer them to be on the body of a man.





Try coming up with a concept that women really need or would like.


This is like t!ts on a canary.
The only people who are interested in prosthetic testicles are those males who have had to have theirs surgically removed as a result of illness, disease or physical trauma (such as a blow to the inguinal region).
Maybe you should experiment by cutting into your scrotum, adding a silicon ball, sewing it up and seeing how that feels.
Not interested, sorry.
Oh god! That's all we need: One more thing for women to feel vulnerable about.
Oh god, oh god!





THE VISUAL!!! AHHH!
Sounds gross.
Feminists want a penis, I've never heard of testicle envy ?
Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles