Saturday, November 28, 2009

What are the ups and downs of cosmetic surgery?

I'm in a debate, and I don't know if I'm negative OR positive.





I just want to know (since I cant find any info on the net)


what are the ups and downs of cosmetic surgery?





I do know that teenagers get influenced by celebrities to get them, etc.





And I know that people can have a ';boost'; in their confidence


if they get surgery.





Any more ideas? :) thanks.What are the ups and downs of cosmetic surgery?
well for one, the down is that you could die or worst deformed! You could get an infection and end up worse than when you started. People can get hooked on plastic surgery, meaning the have more and more, which can be bad that they end up looking silly. Another down is that you may hate the result..people can get depressed if the out come is not what they wanted..





An up is that it can make you look and feel better..if someone is deformed in some way surgery can improve someones look and self esteem. Make people who feel ugly feel beautiful.





I think that surgery is right, because why not change something about you that you hate, but i think you have to level up the risks with the results.





Some people may be reject by there family if they have surgery, due to the families religion or general beliefes is another down..





hope this helps abit:D





Good luck with your debate!





Ps nip/tuck is a good think to watch about Plastic surgery because alot of the senarioes, may be exagerated but do have a bit of truth behind them!





Bye!What are the ups and downs of cosmetic surgery?
You do not give your age but.......





not info on the net???? How hard have you looked?





To me the downs far outweigh the ups.





Downs can be severe infection, disfiguration or death .If you want a better nose, less wrinkles or bigger boobs and not concerned with THAT kind of risk -- Knock yourself out !





I would FAR more appreciate to spend time with a Plain Jane who is smart and can carry on an intelligent conversation than with a Barbie girl who is dumber than a bag of hammers -- looks fade over the years -- stupid lasts a lifetime.
to me, getting cosmet. surgury is like saying i'm not good enough and even though sometimes i have to eat a box of chocolate to feel better i still think i couldn't live knowing my boobs aren't real - it would be like admitting my in adiquencies everyday in the mirror


but thats just my take


good luck ;)
Cosmetic surgery is seldom worth the expense or pain.





You have a numbness and tightness that never goes away.





You feel stupid after doing it, as you know you are plastic and phony.





You may piss off God, coz He made you the way He did, for a reason.





Worst of all...if you are ';pleased'; with the work...you'll get addicted, just as a gambler does, if he wins a huge jackpot.


.





NATURAL is always preferable to synthetic. EXAMPLE...I saw a girl whose hair was in the sunset the other day...It was absolutely precious. Why? Because it was indescribably REAL. No coloring could come close to simple nature.


.
I'm planning on getting surgery done for myself in the future when I have the money and time. It's very risky because when I go in there I'll basically be harming my body to-- hopefully-- come out with a better look. A lot of times these surgeries go wrong during or after and the results are less than ideal.





Sometimes death occurs due to infection, allergy, excess loss of blood, etc. A patient under the knife going into shock isn't uncommon.





But, if all goes well, then I'll probably come out with a better looking me and my self esteem will be boosted tenfold. I may need to go back for future surgeries to keep my look going, but I'll have the body and look that I want.





It's expensive, but not as expensive as some would guess. Depending on the procedure, the costs can range from hundreds of dollars to tens of thousands of dollars.
It depends what kind of cosmetic surgery. I got my nose fixed and the good thing is that it looks a lot better then beofre but at the same time my breathing totally changed to worse. And I know couple of people who did the same thing and have the same problem.
+] - feeling confident %26amp; upbeat





-[ - looking silly and fake, having a face that doesn't move
The pros of cosmetic surgery would be that you can improve little things about yourself that hold back your confidence, and it's easy to make small improvements that make a huge difference. Rhinoplasty is popular for people with deviated septums, because not only does it improve the appearance of the nose, but oftentimes they can breathe much better. A breast lift doesn't make the breasts larger, but rather makes them perkier, which gives a woman a healthier figure. Breast reduction is good for women with large breasts who are suffering from back pain. It's easy to say that cosmetic surgery is fake and plastic, but in many cases, it is actually quite useful.





Cons: It is EXPENSIVE, and it's easy to go overboard. Things like botox and collagen can make a face look absolutely ridiculous, and if you don't do enough research, a plastic surgeon can actually ruin your face and/or body. Michael Jackson is a very good example of this, and so is New York's infamous Cat Lady. Plastic Surgery can be addictive, and it will not make you love yourself more if you are insecure or depressed.








I personally don't plan on having plastic surgery for any of my facial features, but due to my large chest, I will probably have a breast lift and reduction when I'm in my 30's or 40's.
the ups would be that cosmetic surgery would look good for a short period of time.





the downs would be


it is VERY costly


there are alot of risks involved


it could cause permanent scarring


it doesn't last long and doesn't stop aging process from occuring.


hope i helped ya
there's work involved in taking care of yourself... and cost
  • blond hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin moles