Saturday, November 28, 2009

How can i establish a small cosmetic factory?

I want to manufacture a new innovatory clinically proven cosmeceutical product. It has also shown to be commercially viable in first trials. All the preliminary studies have been successfully done. So I want to set up a small factory. It seems I have two ways:


1- Build up my own factory from the beginning.


2- Find a partner who already has a factory who needs someone to invest and expand the lines of his products.


How can I do either of them?How can i establish a small cosmetic factory?
You can go to China, purchase land, build factory and exploit cheap labor.


or give me $403,002,200 and I will be your partner,


we will start working from my garage....which I will yet have to purchase.
  • blond hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin moles