Monday, November 30, 2009

Is there a cosmetic surgery available for stretch marks?

I would just like to know if there is a cosmetic surgery for stretch marks. I have really bad ones on my hips and it does bother me. Its just a question and I would prefere if people did not pass judgment or offer moral guidance on the issue of plastic surgery. I am well aware of the arguments and it's not like I'm getting a whole body work up. Its just a question. Thanks!Is there a cosmetic surgery available for stretch marks?
you should research laser. similar to laser hair remover, scars or tattoos. make sure the doctor you see is experience and ask for referals. good luck.Is there a cosmetic surgery available for stretch marks?
yep there's this treatment where they actually tattoo the white parts so it blends in with your natural skin colour.





very successful i beleive. you might wanna look it up





=) good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles