Monday, November 30, 2009

Would you toss cosmetics and skincare products after...?

the expiration date or if it has been opened for a while even though it smells and looks fine? It is hard to throw away makeup and other products that have been barely used. I read about the duration you should keep stuff, but is that really what you do? Also for perfumes, I have too many I must admit, and I had some for about 11 years. They smell the same and look the same. I did throw away a bag full of ';old'; makeup and I still feel sad about it. Ideas please...Would you toss cosmetics and skincare products after...?
Yeah, there is a certain point that you definitely need to throw away makeup, even if it looks okay, especially eye makeup, becaue it can get you sick after around three or four months. Even if you haven't let anyone else use it, you can still get tons on germs that have been growing in there. Yuck.Would you toss cosmetics and skincare products after...?
Your skin can break out.
I hate tossing out makeup but it has to be done. Bacteria have build up on the makeup and skincare that can cause problems. I would rather throw away the cosmetics and skincare rather than risk an infection that will cost more to treat.
  • blond hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin moles