Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Any one break out using N.Y.C. cosmetics?

I recently have been using N.Y.C. coverup and powder and my skin has broken out pretty bad. But then again I've also been using Sea Breeze astrigent but I don't think that would cause it. I have used N.Y.C. blush and bronzer for the past few years and I've never had a problem. Any one break out using N.Y.C. cosmetics?
good question. i used nyc smooth cover up foundation or something like that today. there are a few new small spots that have cropped up actually. i should stop using it but i think it gives pretty good coverage, and i aints the money to buy a new brand. if you use it every once in a while im sure it's ok.... however i have not bought anything else from NYC cept this so I can't say whether its other products are the sameAny one break out using N.Y.C. cosmetics?
I used the foundation and it gave me a rash on my checks i think it was that not 100 % sure.But the foundation in my opinion is really good it gives you a flawless look and i have extremely bad skin and tried everything and this foundation made me look better then when i used clinique super-fit.



my friend broke out and got this huge


rash from not washing it off at night. i


use theyre stuff sometimes too but


have never broken out. and the weird


thing is that my skin is more sensitive


than my friends. lol. hope that helped %26lt;3
I haven't, but if it makes you break out then don't use it! It is pretty cheap and doesn't cover very well anyways. Try some better stuff like l'oreal or covergirl.
that stuff sucks

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles