Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Can cosmetic surgery change facial bone shape?

I am a little ugly and am planning to get a plastic surgery,


I think there is a problem with my jaw's bone structure


I have heard of cosmetic jaw surgery but it doesn't change the basic shape of single jaw.


so, are there any surgeries available that can alter my jaw bone's basic shape?





P.S.


please don't tell me to be happy with what I am as I don't compromise that easy.Can cosmetic surgery change facial bone shape?
yea, there r things like bone implants, then maxillo facial surgeries done hwich could really change the way ur face wud look,


there r orthos, as well as maxillo facial surgeons who do tht, all these come under the broad head plastic surgery, so consulting a plastic surgeon wud really help.Can cosmetic surgery change facial bone shape?
The usual procedures are implants or fillers. Also lipo. I doubt they will shave your jaw (mandible) bone.





Dramatic changes can occur just by having a chin implant and the fat suctioned out or by having saline implants over the cheek bone area.





DO NOT accept silicone in your face and always research any Doctor's qualifications before you go under the knife. Some procedures are even available from an aesthetic practitioner! Much cheaper and safer.
Yes and no. They can add an implant to the jaw, but they can't remove anything, so they could make it bigger, but not smaller, if that makes any sense. Make sure you really thoroughly check out your surgeon, getting a good reputable one is very important.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles