Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What should I get at the Cosmetic Company Store?

I'm going to be going to the Woodbury Commons outlet mall in New York in a week, and I was deciding on what to get at the Cosmetic Company Store. Anyone have suggestions? How much is the general cost of the items?What should I get at the Cosmetic Company Store?
you never know what's going to be there... i would get anything you feel like getting





usually it's 20-30% off retail pricesWhat should I get at the Cosmetic Company Store?
Can't really suggest you anything, because you don't know whats going to be there or what is not going to be there, it really depends on the store and what they have. And the items are usually 20-30% off from the original retail price (:


And they usually have discontinued items that companies no longer carry at their usual store/counters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles