Monday, June 21, 2010

Elf cosmetics..is the shipping really that awful?

I love to try all sorts of makeup and I do know this stuff is not all that great but i put an order in on the 8th and they still didnt ship out so has anyone else had this bad luck with them?Elf cosmetics..is the shipping really that awful?
no


i get my elf make up from a local store for 79 cents


i love there lipgloss and lipbalm there the best


i hope u got some urselfElf cosmetics..is the shipping really that awful?
ive seen some feedback saying they had bad shipping but also that once they called they got it all sorted out and everything was undertsanded. in my case i got my shipment right on time, i was pleased iwth their products too :] good luck!
  • blond hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin moles