Monday, June 21, 2010

Is it possible to find a doctor who can, for cosmetic purposes, remove circumcision scars?

I have an embarassing-looking member due to a mistake during circumcision when I was an infant. Are there doctors would would operate on me to make me look better?Is it possible to find a doctor who can, for cosmetic purposes, remove circumcision scars?
Yes there are however it's a matter of whether or not you want to do the procedure. I would talk to a dermatologist FIRST. Set up an ammpointment to see one. They usually are the doctors that work with this, plastic surgeons also do, however they are much more exspensive.





They usually do it with lasers, however I have heard of so many cases of guys getting their penis burned off however that was with circumcisions done with lasers but still pretty scary. They burn the scar off so you can no longer see it.





I don't know exactly what the procedure will cost you but I'm sure around $5,000 and up depending on the doctor. You might be able to get cheaper than that I don't know.





However if you have more than scars that's a problem, I highly advise that you do NOT get any other surgery on your penis, the more surgeries done in that area the more sensitivity loss their is. So be aware of that however it's your choice to do this. I know that if you are looking at serious surgery for reconstruction you are looking at around $15,000 and up for surgery costs. It's usually a minimum of $10,000 and hour to rent an Operating Room. $5,000 for pain meds and anestisia.





-ConnorIs it possible to find a doctor who can, for cosmetic purposes, remove circumcision scars?
yes many guys have really bad scares on there junk due to quack doctors with crazy circumcision skills, its called a revision and is very common,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles