Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How do you feel about unneeded cosmetic surgery?

Like breast implants for example, if the person liked every one of their other attributes.How do you feel about unneeded cosmetic surgery?
As long as you can afford it, it's fine with me........





LuckHow do you feel about unneeded cosmetic surgery?
Mostly yuck. I do not like scar tissue left by breast augmentation, nor do I like volleyballs on their chest. There are some nice boob jobs, but not many. The rest is just as bad in my opinion. If you need it, OK, if not, be your real self.
I think its dumb work with what you have.





Please answer mines. Please and thankyou!





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
don't do it


implants are unnattractive- me nd all my friends think so

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles