Monday, June 21, 2010

Where can I find Max Factor cosmetics? Seems like most stores dropped it.?

Go on the Max Factor website and e-mail them.Where can I find Max Factor cosmetics? Seems like most stores dropped it.?
bootsWhere can I find Max Factor cosmetics? Seems like most stores dropped it.?
WOW... What country you live in? I mean over here in U.K there are loads of Max Factor cosmetic. But anyway their product are found in Boot and Superdrug.


xxx
Try K-Mart and Meijer. I've seen it at both places. If you can't find it anywhere, it might just be your area, because it's all over the place here.
You could try and order it online from the UK as loads of stores stock it
I would call around. But in my city they are only sold at K-Mart and Wal-mart. Otherwise, you can order it online from their site. :)
Try Kmart.
sephora might have it.
Boots!


If you live in wales


Go ti cardiff they have a nice big counter:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles