Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What excuse can I give my boss for missing work due to cosmetic surgery?

I decided to get liposuction around my stomach area. Naturally, I don't want the people around me to know I'm having plastic surgery. What kind of surgery can I tell my boss I'm having that will go along with my post-operation condition (swelling, soreness, etc)?What excuse can I give my boss for missing work due to cosmetic surgery?
You don't have to be specific. Just say you're having surgery.What excuse can I give my boss for missing work due to cosmetic surgery?
People are going to notice that you came back from your ';shoulder surgery'; looking suspiciously thinner in the tummy. So how about being up front and telling the truth? Whatever you're afraid of, you will look ten times worse to them if you lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles