Monday, June 21, 2010

Does anyone sell Mary Kay Cosmetics?

I'm trying to look for extra income ATM and thinking about selling Mary Kay.





is it worth it?





On a monthly average, how much do you make?Does anyone sell Mary Kay Cosmetics?
watch this clip


http://abcnews.go.com:80/video/playerInd…


everyone is different it isn't something you can compare it is what you put into it and what you want to get out. I don't want to make six figures or even close to it so comparing to me if that is your goal wouldn't make sense it is getting facts on the possibilities the the company that matters and Mary Kay is a great company striving during a recession. To me it is about the flexibility and being home with my children knowing if I want to make more earn my free car or whatever my goals that it is possible if I do the work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles