Monday, June 21, 2010

Old cosmetics damage the make-up bag?

The old cosmetics in my bag are 6-8 years old, so they must have bacteria. The make-up bag was brand new and I didn't touch it much. Today when I found it, it looks old and have some holes in it.





I need to know if it was the bacteria from the cosmetics (some make-up products got leaked out and got on the make- up bag) that damaged the make-up bag.Old cosmetics damage the make-up bag?
It's really impossible to know how this happened. I doubt that it was the makeup but maybe it was some kind of household pests that got into the makeup. Did you have it stored in a box, or a dark closed place?Old cosmetics damage the make-up bag?
first, throw out the make up and don't even think of using it cuz it will completely damage ur skin even if it is la prairie!! second, good luck finding the pests that ate ur make up bag..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles