Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How can I grow my marykay cosmetic sales though I use a wheelchair?

hi,


I use a wheelchair so that really hinders my businees because I lot of houses aren't acessiable, sugestions on how I can network and market?How can I grow my marykay cosmetic sales though I use a wheelchair?
The idea is to get them to come to your house. It does not matter if you are in a wheelchair. One of the greatest leaders of all time was President Franklin Roosevelt and he was in a wheelchair from the time he contacted polio as a young adult. This did not stop him from achieving his dream. There are many different ways to do your sales and I am sure there will be other posts on this answer from people who do Mary Kay Sales. Since you are in a wheel chair you are going to have to use an instrument that scares most people new to the sales business. It is called the telephone/cellphone. We use the phone all the time for mindless chit chat, but when it comes to asking something from someone we get nervous You are going to have to mentally tough and understand that people will say mean things to you and/or hang up in your face. Sales is a people to people business You can also do direct mailing and send samples and invitations through the mail. Anyway, I wish great success.How can I grow my marykay cosmetic sales though I use a wheelchair?
Hi,





Great post. It's not easy to open a small business. Most small business fail (statistically). I lost a lot of money trying to open a website.





I was really down about losing my money when a friend introduced me to a really cool way to get started on the web. There's a company that matches companies selling products with people that want to promote the products (the name of the company is Keep Clicking). I joined for free (actualy, they paid me $10, but I didn't get that until I had $50 in my account which took me about a month).





Most of the products I promote are free trial offers (it's kind of like magazines where the person can try a month free). The products usually ship for $4, and I get about $17! So I have no inventory, and I made over $1,200 last month.





Anyway, it's the best way to make money that I've seen, and it's free.





Best of luck to you!








http://www.keep-clicking.info
Hello,


Mary Kay has a program called ';Dove Tailing'; which means that you can get another consultant to go out instead of you to do your classes. You have to split the profits(40-60 I think) with her and she will get any new recruits, if they join at the class.


Good luck and keep on going!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles