Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I had 3 interviews with m.a.c cosmetics after the third, said they have a hiring freeze?

After my third interview I was told they would get back to me wihthin a week. A week went by and I called and was told they were still interviewing for two more weeks . Two weeks went by and I called and the CM said they had a hiring freeze. Should I just move on?I had 3 interviews with m.a.c cosmetics after the third, said they have a hiring freeze?
I've been told the same thing after trying to get a job with them. They didn't hire me or anyone else. A lot of the time the store that the MAC counter is in decides that there are enough employees there. I've also been told that MAC limits the number of makeup artists at a counter depending on the size and popularity of the store it's in.





I'm sure it was nothing against you. They seem to be a difficult company to work for in some places though!I had 3 interviews with m.a.c cosmetics after the third, said they have a hiring freeze?
Of course. Hiring freeze = they're not currently hiring. Look for another position at another cosmetics company.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles