Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Are benefit cosmetics worth the price?

Well I'm 15 years old and i dont have a lot of money haha :) About 100 bucks XD I wanna get a really good product and i was thinking maybe from Benefit ? :) Like there Erase Paste or the Boi-ing concealer or something.


PLEASE tell me if Benefit makeup is good or what you would recommend instead :)Are benefit cosmetics worth the price?
The only thing from Benefit that I have right now is a eyeshadow, but I love it. It looks great and lasts all day.Are benefit cosmetics worth the price?
I LOVE BENEFIT! But you should really look at each individual product rather than the entire line. I've never tried the Erase paste or Boi-ing concealer, but I'm a true fan of Benetint and Browzing. At your age, I wouldn't try to throw all my money away on cosmetics. There are plenty of over the counter products that will do the job. For an OTC mascara, I'm totally addicted to Maybeline's Define-A-Lash.
I love every Benefit product I own. Some of them I purchase over and over because they are part of my daily routine. My must-have-at-all-times items are:





High Beam cream highlighter - I use this under my eyebrows and on my cheekbones to give me a fresh look





Eye Bright eye pencil - I use this for everything, both as an under-eye concealer, a eyeshadow base, to highlight my tear ducts... everything!





Thrrrob and Dandelion powders, beautiful on all skin tones, year round. I own both colors so that I can vary it.





Silky Finish lipstick in Jing-a-ling (I usually buy 2 at a time because I use it almost every day!)





Lemon-Aid concealer and eye primer





Powderflage set powder concealer





Benefit is somewhat pricey, but for the quality, it is really worth every penny, in my opinion.
  • blond hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin moles