Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What's the smallest amount of cosmetic products you'd be willing to leave the house wearing?

Make-up products specifically.


For me, I'd need at least some waterproof mascara, since I have pale eyelashes, and some concealer for a scar I have on my chin.


And chap stick, if that counts...What's the smallest amount of cosmetic products you'd be willing to leave the house wearing?
I'm perfectly comfortable leaving the house wearing no make up at all. But if I am going like to work or something I always have my mascara, liner and very light bronzer on.What's the smallest amount of cosmetic products you'd be willing to leave the house wearing?
MOISTURISE!!! ( one with UV protection) Elixer of youth


Apart from that, naked is ok.





1) When I was 18, a soft EYE PENCIL (at outer edge of eye to lift the shape to almond, and give depth to fair lashes) and BROWN EYE SHADOW, to lift the eye shape to almond. (outer edge of eye only)


and occasionally NATURAL COLOUR LIPSTICK for a little cheek colour and to cover pale lips... friends used to comment how pretty I was without make up..(hee hee)





2) Since then, my essential is LIPPY!! I look quite pale and wash out easily, so natural LIPSTICK to cover pale lips, on upper cheek-line, and outer edge of eye between lid and brow.)





3) My cousin is drop-dead gorgeous and I caught her applying her technique one fateful day ..so simple..BLUSHER ( applied on cheeks and to the outer eye to brow, and slightly above..huge blusher brush) Honestly, that's all she (and sometimes I) use for day wear, it tones the whole face to a fresh natural glow.





4) I tend to prefer a lash and BROW TINT (lasts for 6wks), to stop my fair brow disappearing in direct sunlight.





Products I like:


Roskin, Olay, Nivea Visage, Dermalogica, Shiseido Moisturisers (any better than none)


Elisabeth Arden lipsticks


Shisiedo pencils


Nutri-metics, Estee Lauder shadows


Nothing applied too obviously, and all blended to a natural finish.
I can't leave without: at least two different eyeshadows, mascara, eyeliner top and bottom, eyeliner in waterline (top and bottoms) filling in brows, concealer, foundation, and powder and I'm ready to go. That's all I wear if I'm in a hurry or have to go. But without those, I'll never go out in public.
I'd be willing to leave the house without any.





People don't need makeup to look good, I like the more natural look, not piles of makeup piled high on your face, it makes you look fake, and ugly.





I do not wear makeup very often,, maybe once every month.
I just got this oil of olay moisturizer/concealer that I love and mascara and lipgloss maybe a dash of blush( I am pale,lol)
As long as I have my sunglasses, I'll leave the house without makeup...but I keep a powder compact and lipstick in my handbag just in case.
1.foundation


2.mascara


3 lipgloss
expensive face lotion, and sunscreen if I'm on a Retnin-A kick, I don't want my face to burn off when it hits sunlight
concealer palette


eyelash curler


blush/bronzer


lip balm w/ brush
ummm concealer for my under eyes ...but I usually leave with mascara as well.
concealer and eyeliner
I'm a makeup artist and I have no problem walking out of the house with no makeup. It's not that big of a deal. Some days I'm just lazy :)
uhhh none. I think anyone who would never be willing to leave the house without makeup is just too vain.
tinted moisturizer


blush


lip gloss
ummmmmm i guess......... lip gloss or mascara
i CANT leave the house without curling my eyelashes
all i need is eyeliner and im all good :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles