Wednesday, June 23, 2010

When I turn 18 I'm going to get a full facial cosmetic surgery makeover. What do you think?

I'm sick of not feeling pretty


I want to get multiple operations, basically tell the doctor to do whatever it takes to make me beautiful.


I am asian btw and these operations are common in asia





what do you think?


I'm quite conviced to do it though.When I turn 18 I'm going to get a full facial cosmetic surgery makeover. What do you think?
DONT, SOME MAYBE , BUT WHAT IF YOU MET SOMEONE THAT WASNOT GOOD LOOKING ALSO BUT YOU LIKE HIM! WOULD YOU WANT HIM TO MAKE HIM SELF OVER. I DONT THINK SO. HAPPYNESS COMES FROM WITHIN FIRST, THEN IF LUCKY , ANOTHER. IT HAS 100% NOTHING TO DO WITH LOOKS. TRUST ME WITH THIS. THATIS ONLY ATRACTION EVEN IF ONCE. ITWILL TURN BACK TO THE PERSON THAT IS YOU, AND IS STILL THE PERSON THAT WAS BEFORE PLASTIC SURGERY. love your self%26lt; first%26gt; then others TIMWhen I turn 18 I'm going to get a full facial cosmetic surgery makeover. What do you think?
Well, if there are specific parts of your face that you are not happy with and a qualified surgeon (get the advice of more than 1 surgeon... and go the THE BEST you can find, no matter how far you can reasonably travel) tells you that they can give you what you tell them you want (don't hold back... you want to make it very clear what would meet your expectations), and you have both the $$ and the patience, then why not? No one knows how you feel more than you... and they will NEVER understand. You might think about doing 1 thing at a time... 2 max... and rejudge yourself at that point. Healing from many more things at once is very hard on your body and mind. Surgery is controlled trauma. Go slow. And good luck.
HAHA that sounds ridiculous! I'm asian too and I don't think you should follow the millions of other insecure asians that get plastic surgery. Instead you should save the money, surround yourself with people who will not judge you by your appearances, and learn to love and accept yourself%26lt;3
well... full facial is first of all, not good health-wise and also probably really hard to maintain. my sis got the eyelid thing but i hate it cus she already looked beautiful without them. i hate plastic surgery but thats just my opinion
i think you should do whatever you want. you are going to look so pretty after(:!!!





you should so do it! i am 15 and when i am 18 i am going to do that to!





more power to youuuu(:
Too young





mine


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090725233528AA4BAql%26amp;r=w
no ull regret it enjoy youth it only lasts so long
  • blond hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin moles