Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Can cosmetic nose surgery make your nostrils smaller?

I have kind of long, oval nostrils and a bulbous tip on my nose.


I was wondering if a rhinoplasty could make nostrils a lot smaller and round as well as flatten and make the the cartilage on the tip smaller?





I can get the way I want it to look by pressing 2 fingers in the middle of my nose, if that helps.Can cosmetic nose surgery make your nostrils smaller?
im not an expert on nose jobs, but im sure if u explain to ur surgeon exactly wat u wan ur nose to look like, he/she will try his/her best to make ur nose look perfectCan cosmetic nose surgery make your nostrils smaller?
My mom just had the same issue fixed an she looks amazing. The shape is perfect!
Yes, it could do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles