Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Which cosmetic products review site do you recommend?

I'd like to do a little research before I buy my skincare products. Which website has the most objective reviews on cosmetic products?


Thanks!Which cosmetic products review site do you recommend?
www.makeupalley.com





It has literally every product you can think of, and this site is known to people around the world since the people on there gives their reviews on everything from skincare to makeup.





good luck in your project





hope this helps!Which cosmetic products review site do you recommend?
Makupalley.com is a good one.. I also like to use this site: http://www.makeupproducts.com/forum?utm_鈥?/a> they have all types of makeup product reviews from a bunch of different brands. I find it to be a little bit more helpful than makeupalley.com, but that's me personally. I've always been able to find good reviews on what I am researching, so I use makupproducts.com more so than makeupalley.com.
Like everyone else has been saying, makeupalley.com is amazing.





Just a warning- don't trust reviews on the products'/makeup company's website. They're likely to be screened and the bad reviews deleted.
makeupalley has the most number of products reviewed, mainly from regular customers, not the usual review from the fashion industry w/c i personally think is laced w/ bias against other rival cosmetic brands.
i like to go to totalbeauty.com too besides makeup alley. the site can be slow, but still ive found it to be really helpful
makeuppalley.
http://www.makeupalley.com/
Sephora.com or ulta.com
ciao.com





does a lot of makeup and skin care reviews which are really useful

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles