Monday, June 21, 2010

I quit selling Mary -Kay cosmetics, have products left. Is anyone willing to buy off of me?

The company will buy back all of your products from you at 90% of your cost. That is a much better option that trying to slowly sell it off piece by piece. As a consultant, I can buy gauranteed products directly from the company so I am not comfortable buying products from someone I don't know.I quit selling Mary -Kay cosmetics, have products left. Is anyone willing to buy off of me?
Try unloading them on Craig's ListI quit selling Mary -Kay cosmetics, have products left. Is anyone willing to buy off of me?
no
what do you have??
silly put it on ebay
or you could donate them to a women's shelter or one of those places that helps people get back into the work force, etc....
there are people like you selling them on eBay
nope
What do you have and what kind of prices are you talking about?
give me some!
What products do you have? I use Mary Kay and like it! What discount are you giving if any?
put an ad
What do you have and how much will it cost?
I would be willing to look. If you are gonna sell on ebay please let me know.
  • blond hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin moles